Friday, September 10, 2010

The back of the canvas

I've seen people using the back of a canvas several times now and I was planning on making one myself for ages now. Last week I found this sweet little canvasses and couldn't resist taking them home with me.
I painted the inside with acrylic paint first and then added some roses and ribbons. What do you think? I kind of like it myself.
I think the image is from the Graphics Fairy. I have to check that.
Have a great weekend!
Ik heb al zo vaak mensen de achterkant van een canvas zien gebruiken en wilde dat zelf ook zo graag een keer doen. Vorige week zag ik hele lieve kleine canvasjes bij de Xenos en kon ze uiteraard niet laten staan.
Ik heb de binnenkant eerst met acrylverf geverfd om die hinderlijke nietjes te verbergen.
Ik vind het resultaat zelf best geslaagd. Wat vinden jullie?
Ik denk dat de afbeelding van de Graphics Fairy is. Moet ik nog even checken.
Fijn weekend!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Geslaagd hij of zij is super gaaf geworden hiet hou ik wel van hoor.
groetjes,Lean.

Martha said...

Schitterend!!!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Lisette,
It's beautiful!!! This is the first time I've seen the back of a canvas used in this way, what a great idea! And yes, the image is mine so, I do hope you will link it up for Brag Monday!

Marjanne said...

mooi!! Harstikke leuk zeg!

Anja said...

Heel erg mooi Lisette,
En ik wil je veel succes wensen met je hottool.
Gr Anja;o)

Unknown said...

hoi ik zocht je mail ivm die tickets mail mij even misschien kunnen we swappen als je het wilt.
mail staat bij mijn profiel dan word je gelijk door gelinkt.
groetjes,Lean.

RosesMarijke said...

Wat een schitterende creatie Lisette!

Riet said...

Ohhhh wowwww Lisette,wat schitterend gemaakt,zo mooi dat kant,en dat lint geweldig,en die bloemtjes maken het helemaal af.

Liefs Riet.

Home and Heart said...

What a lovely shadowbox! Thank you for popping in!! I have your packet ready, I just have to mail it!

Juls said...

love the crown, such a beautiful and elegant creation! Hugs Juls

Tracie said...

What a great idea! A teeny little shadow box. I think I'll have to try this one.

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Thanks for linking this lovely shadow box up for Brag Monday!