Thursday, October 07, 2010

Make and take

I had a blast last saturday at the Make and Take at Hobbyworld. I just loved it, my first little workshop ever.
During a not so busy moment I found time to make follow Mariannes (the one on the right) Make and take and the one of the lady that had her table next to me. I forgot her name which I should be very ashamed of, she was a great neighbour to have that day.
The photo of us is terrible and I look so stupid on it with my eyes closed. I made it very small so it won't show to much but still give an idea of how the day was.


Ik heb super genoten afgelopen zaterdag tijdens de Make and Take bij Hobbyworld tijdens mijn allereerste workshop ever.
Het was niet altijd even druk, waarschijnlijk vanwege Leidens Ontzet, wat me de gelegenheid gaf om ook een Make and Tag te volgen bij Marianne en mijn hartstikke leuke buurvrouw waarvan de naam me ontschoten is. Ik schaam me diep!
Ik sta zo gruwelijk slecht op deze foto, met mijn ogen dicht, dat ik hem heel klein heb gemaakt. Zo hebben jullie toch een beetje een idee hoe het er uit zag.

My tags on display at my table.
Mijn tags op tafel.



I loved to see everyone made the tag a little different. Underneath a random tag I took a photo of.
Iedereen gaf er zijn eigen draai aan en maakte de tag net een beetje anders. Leuk!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous tags!

Marjanne said...

Fijn dat je zo'n leuke dag hebt gehad! Je tags zijn fantastisch!

joyh82 said...

What pretty tags, you have a lovely blog here.
Have a fun weekend!

Martha said...

De tags zijn geweldig!!

Dora said...

Wat zijn ze enorm mooi, misschien ga ik vandaag ook tags maken, dat duurt niet lang en is net leuk genoeg...dank voor de inspiratie!

Juls said...

beautiful, I love the colours you have used in these tags, and the added gems are just the perfect finishing touch!! Hugs Juls