Friday, February 24, 2012

Poesie album swap


I swapped with Alie this time and I made her this little canvas with poesieplaatje. The theme was Poesie Album Swap.
Now what is a Poesie Album?
We all used to have one when we were little. I think not only in Holland and in Germany but I don't know about other countries.
On the right hand side your parents, teachers, siblings, family and friends wrote a pome. Always the parents, siblings and grandparents first. Preferably followed by your most favorite teacher.
Poesieplaatjes (images) were sold in books- and toys shops and where often glued to the left page.. I loved the ones with glitter on it.
 Some examples from the old days.

I am sure I never threw mine away but I just can't find it temporalily. Anyways, this swap brought back a lot of memories.

Ik heb deze poesie album swap Alie als maatje gehad en hierboven zie je het canvasje wat ik voor haar maakte.
Hieronder een tag.










And  some little presents.

En wat kleine hebberijtjes.



For the tag I used this paperline from Eline's House, Nostalgia, that has a poesiealbum theme. I thought it would be nice to send a few papers to Alie as well.
And then I saw what paper she used for my swap.
Have a look at what beautiful booklet she sent me.

Voor de tag gebruikte ik papier van Eline's Huis, Nostalgia, dat een poesiealbum thema heeft. het leek me leuk dat om Alie wat van die velletjes te sturen.
En toen zag ik wat zij voor mijn swap voor papier had gebruikt..............:-)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All projects so gorgeous! Great idea with the canvas.And some nice presents too.
Have a lovely week-end.
Hugs xx

Elly said...

Wat allemaal leuke dingetjes,natuurlijk alweer lang spijt als ik al dit moois voorbij zie komen dat ik niet mee heb gedaan.....prachtig hoor!

Groetjes Elly

Marjanne said...

wat hebben jullie leuk geswapt! je canvasje is prachtig, je presentjes ook en wt je gekregen hebt is ook al zo leuk! Liefs

AppleApricot Wen said...

mooi Lisette, vooral de tag met 't meisje erop vind ik echt supermooi! groetjes, Wendy

Martha said...

Prachtig canvasje zeg!!! Ziet er allemaal geweldig uit!
Leuke swap is dit :-)
Groetjes....